Thursday, October 28, 2010

Craving cranberries?


I've been waiting for this all year. Cranberries. They're back! I don't know about your area, but around here, grocery stores only carry fresh cranberries for 'the holidays'. I found this out the hard way when I hunted for the tasty tart treats in June, and produce workers everywhere looked at me like I was nuts. You know how it is when you know you can't have something...or is that just me? I've been craving these little buggers in a bad way ever since.

This year, I'm stockin' up. I guess I've been a little whiny about it, because when I excitedly threw some in my cart the other day, my 12-year-old said, "Really, Mom? Only four bags?" Oh, I'll be grabbing more, don't you worry. I just didn't want to spend more than $10 at a shot for fresh cranberries:)

Anyway, I'm celebrating! I thought it would be fun to have a little cranberry chaos right here. So, I'll share some of my favorite cranberry recipes during cranberry craving week. I'll get a linky set up, so you can join in, too. 'Tis the season, ya know;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails