Monday, October 18, 2010

The blessings continue...

holy experience


11. the smell of homemade apple butter floating through the house
12. a visit (that went way too fast) with a g'ma we only see twice a year
13. read-aloud time with Anne of Green Gables 
14. a beautiful day at the park with a cherished friend, her awesome mom, and her four loud monkeys
15. a retirement party for my spunky grandmother and the chance to reconnect with family
16. the telephone that lets me talk to my mom (who lives up the hill) every single day and will continue to do so when she moves 45 minutes away from me
17. a husband who puts in long hard hours at work, allowing me to stay home with the kiddos
18. game night at the kitchen table
19. a young-at-heart hubby who insists on demonstrating his mad soccer juggling skills in the living room (it was like a scene from Kicking and Screaming)
20. looking outside and catching a spontaneous hug between brother and sister

You can see the beginning of my gratitude journal here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great list! Love the name of your blog :)
Have a great week.

Heather

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I just started my gratitude journal as well...thanking Him on this journey with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails