Monday, May 10, 2010

Furry Friend Makeover

This post is about one of our two furry family members...Zoe. 

She's a Golden Retriever/Norwegian Elkhound mix. 

We adopted Zoe five years ago when she was just a puppy...
{2005}

Our little fuzz ball grew into a large happy energetic shedding machine.
{2010}
Time for a haircut!

After putting it off for weeks, I finally gave both dogs a bath...and Zoe got a haircut. 

Zoe got a choppy haircut. 

I wish I had pics to show you of the haircut that I gave Zoe, but I was too busy fighting with the dog to take pictures. 

It wasn't pretty. 

Enter the dog groomer.

The 'dog groomer' also just happens to be my mom. 

I know. Do I have it made or what? 

Anyway, she fixed her up, and we're all happy.

I wish you could feel just how fuzzy this lovable girl is. 

She's like a stuffed animal. 

And I think she's smiling.

2 comments:

Amy said...

she is so cute. makes me miss my childhood dog, and makes me wish my husband was not allergic! Thanks for linking up to "AP Tuesdays!"

Iron Girl!! said...

Oh my goodness Marie! Zoe is absolutely adorable. Her new "do" looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails