Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I received a blog award last week, and I'm finally getting around to sharing it! Kilika @ Beauty and Inspiration was sweet enough to award me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you, Kilika! If you've never met Kilika, you really need to drop in and say hello! Her blog is bursting with natural beauty treatments, household tips, and recipes. I think you'll love her sweet spirit and practical tips!


There are some rules with accepting this award.
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award on to other bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact these bloggers, and tell them about the award.

7 Things about me:

~I'm 31 years old.
~I love Jesus.
~ Chai White Tea by Stash is my beverage of choice lately. I add just a little cream and honey. So good.
~I love spicy food.
~A day at the beach is the best therapy in the world.
~I'm not a fancy gal. Boots are my typical dress shoes, and if I participated in those blog parties where you share pics of your outfits for the week, mine would be bursting with jeans and long sleeved t-shirts.
~I dream of having a fruit orchard and possibly keeping bees...even though bees kind of scare me.

Now, to share the love...

There are so many blogs out there that are popular, professional, and packed with information. I have all of my favorites listed in my sidebar, so definitely check them out! But there are also those bloggers that go a little deeper. They share their heart. Make you laugh. Make you cry. They reach out and form a bond with you. A friendship. So, I'm passing this Stylish Blogger Award on to some lovely ladies who do just that:




*Listen, girls...I know you're all crazy busy, so don't stress about responding to this award. I'm just sharin' some love:)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh, I am about to shed some tears. Sweet lady, you made my day. Thank you for the award. It is my first ever and it is funny how I feel about a blog, but this is almost the same as when my oldest daughter brought home her first award from the Library for reading 20 books this summer. Totally a proud mama moment here. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails