Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cranberry Relish

 This is the best cranberry relish recipe. Period. It comes from the same awesome G'ma that gave me this recipe. Since the first time I had this relish, Thanksgiving would just never be the same without it. You'll want some on your table this year.

Cranberry Relish

1 pound raw cranberries
3 apples
2 oranges
1 cup crushed pineapple
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup walnuts

Coarsely chop cranberries, apples, oranges, and the peel of one orange in a food processor. Add sugar and pineapple and let stand 6 to 8 hours in refrigerator. Add nuts just before serving. serves: 8

Linking up with 



5 comments:

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

And you don't cook it? I've always done the cooked kind, but this sounds great.

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

Ooooh, I love cranberry and orange but have never added pineapple or nuts. Sounds like a meal in itself. Yum!

Melinda said...

Grandma's recipes are always the best! Looks yummy!

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

littlewifeontheprairie~ Yes, I have to admit...the other food is just filler when this is front of me:P

Melinda~ They are, aren't they? I hope one day my grandbabies say the same thing about me:)

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

Thanks, Robin! You're so sweet:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails