Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cranberry Fruit Punch


If you're not sick of cranberries, you definitely have to add this to your collection. We typically make this during the hot summer months, but I could seriously go for a glass of this punch right now. I love the tartness. It's so refreshing.

2 quarts cranberry juice (100% juice, not coctail)
3 cups pineapple juice
3 cups orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 liter ginger ale, chilled
1 medium navel orange, sliced

Combine the juices in a large container. Refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and orange slices. Yield: 5 quarts



3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi,
I'm fairly new to the blog world and am not suer exactly how I found you. I'm not near as big a cranberry fan as you are, but this sounds wonderful! And being the cranberry fan you are, I thought you might like this - http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com/2010/10/keep-calm-and-cranberry-on-printable.html
I follow House of Hepworths (www.houseofhepworths.com) blog and every Thursday she does Hooking up with HOH and everyone can share projects/recipes/crafts they've been working on and when I saw that I immediately thought of you!! Hope you enjoy it.

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Mmmmm. Sounds Yummy.

Marie @ Chocolate-Covered Chaos said...

Angie~ You're so sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me! That printable is really cute. Thanks for the info on HOH's link party, too. I'm glad you stopped in:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails