Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A typical weekday...

It happens too often...Hubs comes home and asks the question, "What did you do today?"

It never seems like I have a list to spout off that would account for the entire day. I can never figure out why my simple chores take so stinkin' long!

Today, I conquered the ironing pile. (Turn away, Jill! I do not color-coordinate my hangers...I hope you can still love me.)





Now, Caillou over at PBS and I have an understanding...I put up with his whining for 30 minutes, and he entertains my munchkin.

Well, it's time for him to step. up. his. game.

I ironed. Tootsie did this...




Let's have a closer look, shall we?



Why, yes...that is a Huggies' Pull-up that has been "shed". Scary thought, huh?



So, my day's not so mysterious, after all. Ahhh. I love that little wutz.




{The shirt, btw, was her dad's pick...from an Irish festival we go to every year.}


;) Marie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails