Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gratitude Journal #8

Well, Hi!
Remember me?
The blogging has slowed down, but life hasn't!
Here are some of the simple and wonderful blessings that have been floating around my days...

71. Rays of sunshine from behind cotton clouds
72. Rain...lots and lots of rain
73. Technology that lets me form amazing friendships with people across the country
74. An awesome pottery class alongside a 13-year-old who still enjoys spending the day with his mom
75. Summer vacation
76. The smell of coffee
77. Licking the beaters with my little girl
78. A green harmonica, being happily played by a child
79. Camping out in the backyard
80. Landscaping fabric that keeps the weeds away

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful summer off. Only a few more days and I will be "joining you" in being absent and having fun with my kids. Though I am looking forward till school starts and we have time to blog again ;)

~Kristin~ said...

I'm especially thankful for #73. ;o)
Have a wonderful day!
XO
Kristin

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

It sounds like summer! I love #74 and #77. :) And #78.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails