Thursday, May 19, 2011

Creativity Overload?

Did you see?
Look at all this vintagey goodness...

I've been wanting to make a monkey's fist knot ever since Suzanne blogged about making one, so I would have been giddy if she just sent me that alone! There's also vintage sheet music, postcards, bottles, a table cloth, an old chippy doorknob, and three old bed springs! Happy Monday to me :)


The problem is deciding on what to do with these goodies. 
The monkey's fist feels at home here...


...but what about those springs? 
I've been finding some inspiration online.

I love this...

and this...

This is cute...

This is nifty...

Although it doesn't really pertain to the springs I have, 
I'm loving the look of this...


and this...

What do you think I should do with my treasures?

All I know for sure is that I won't be doing this...

Very creepy. 
Makes me think of Sid from Toy Story.


2 comments:

Tarrah at The Pottery Shed said...

Very nice winnings....I love white vintagey goodness too...we are doing that whole look downstairs, so if you truely don't know what to do with your winnings, I have a few places I could use them! LOL!!! :) Have a great day. We'll have to get together and chat soon...even if it's just a phone call.

Kristin said...

How Fun!
Can't wait to see how you use them.
I am especially freaked out by the doll heads!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails