Monday, April 25, 2011

Gratitude Journal #5

41. magnetic alphabet on my refrigerator...and dishwasher...and floor
42. our neighborhood garden and the fellowship that comes with planting
43. hot cocoa on a cold spring day
44. the scent of lavender dish detergent
45. a blooming African violet (from the farm where my mom grew up)
46. a Father who gave the unthinkable~ His Son to die, so we could live
47. a husband who still looks at me like I'm that girl
48. an unfinished quilt...patiently waiting for me to sit behind the frame that holds it 
49. Blokus and Apples to Apples with family
50. The sight of a daddy...maneuvering his bouncing 3-year-old little girl into some Easter tights 

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Isn't it just amazing how our men just sees us as that girl. I must admit though that sometimes I see him too as that sixteen year old boy with the really weird hairdue on my first day of school in a new country who smiled at me and made me feel better about being there.
How nice to have a neighborhood garden. I live in a condominium and me and my closest neighbors are trying to spruce it up. It just takes time.
Hmm maybe I should take time to play some Apples to Apples with Isabel after school today. Got to work extra hard before she gets home then.
Hope you have a wonderfull and exciting week ahead.

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I LOVE the last one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails