Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Tough Being a Woman...


I feel like I said goodbye to a dear friend last night. The ridiculous thing is that I've never met her.

Last night was the conclusion of my Bible study by Beth Moore on the book of Esther (It's Tough Being a Woman). What a wonderful study! Beth has a way of making you laugh and cry and feel so refreshed. She brings the Bible to life...truly. I feel like I know Esther, Xerxes, Mordecai, and Haman. I understand their background and how this story is still very relevant today.

God's name is nowhere in the book of Esther...and yet He is ALL OVER IT! Something I can apply to my life! This study reached me. It changed me. It was wonderful.

I just wanted to share that.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have heard this one is great. I have been praying about what is next for our women's Bible study, this might be the one God is nudging me towards. Thanks for posting this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails