Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Everyday blessings



Goober's sick at home today. He's curled up on the couch in his pajamas, and I'm so thankful.

He went off to school this morning with just a stuffy nose and a slight cough...nothing major. At 8:15 am, I got a call from the school. Goober had gotten off the bus and made it to the classroom...and then threw up.

I plopped Tootsie (still wearing her monkey pajamas) in her car seat and headed for the school. We got Goober and were back home before my day even got started. Sooo...

Today, I'm thankful that I can be at home with Tootsie. I'm thankful that I can drop everything to go pick up the boys if they need me. I'm blessed to have a Hubby who works hard so I can do my happy homemaker thing and I'm so thankful.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I feel blessed to have talked to a great friend today! Thanks, friend...

Heather said...

So I was checking out your links and happened to hop over to Granola Mom 4 God and I just happened to see that a lovely little blogger named Chocolate Covered Chaos won her giveaway of coconut oil!!! Congrats! Let me know how it is. I'm still up in the air on the coconut oil trend. My sister-in-law is a dietician and is totally against it. All these nutritional debates are overwhelming! Hope you're having a great day. Do you I just should have sent an email?;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails