Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bumps ahead!

I never take the time to scrapbook. I have the supplies, and I definitely have the pictures, but I don't ever get to it. I don't keep a journal, either, and I know someday I'll wish I had. The thought had crossed my mind to start a blog before, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with it. If only I wasn't the only one posting...

So, here we are.

Hopefully, this blog will have tidbits from all of us. Maybe I'll share about my day or adventures with the kiddos. Maybe I'll post some pictures or share a recipe. Maybe Dutch will review a book. Maybe Goober will review a movie. Maybe we'll make a movie. Maybe Tootsie will "type". Who knows what
Hubby will do...

Hold on...it could get bumpy!

~Marie




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails